Personal data to be processed
Kantun processes personal data of:
1. Website visitors
- Geo location, IP address and 'cookies'
2. Job Candidates
Data collected by applying for an open job position or by sending an open application:
Personal Information: name and surname, address, email, phone number
Professional Data: Cover Letter and CV/Resume
3. Potential Clients
- Name and surname, email and/or phone number
We process and store personal data for a limited time as follows: for website visitors: 26months, for job candidates - 5 years, and for clients - 5 years.
Goals of and basis for processing
Depending on collected data, we process the personal data in order:
1. to comply with a legal obligation
2. to be able to implement and perform our services
3. to give you the information needed
4. for marketing purposes or messages about our services
5. to enable us to be practical and efficient using cookies
6. to process a job application
We will not use the data for any purpose other than those listed above. If we need to process personal data for reasons other than those mentioned above, we will explicitly ask for your permission.
Provision to third parties
In the context of the quality of our services, we can make use of the services of third parties, so-called processors or subprocessors, who will process the personal data on the basis of your exact order. If third parties have access to the personal data or they themselves record and / or otherwise process, we will conclude DPA with those third parties. This means, among other things, that these third parties may only process your personal data for the aforementioned purposes.
We have taken appropriate organisational and technical measures for the protection of the personal data, insofar as these can reasonably be required of us, taking into account the interest to be protected, the state of the technology and the costs of the relevant security measures:
1. our employees and any third parties who necessarily have access to the personal data are obliged to confidentiality
2. our employees have received a correct and complete instruction on the handling of personal data
3. our employees are sufficiently familiar with the responsibilities and obligations according to the GDPR
4. we do not tolerate situations that can bring Kantun into violation of laws and regulations.
If there is a data leak incident regarding the personal data concerned, we will notify you no later than 72h after we notice the data breach or have been informed about this by our subprocessors.
You have the right:
1. to access and right to be informed
2. to rectification and right to erasure
3. 3. to restriction of processing personal data and right to object
4. to data transfer
not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing
If this does not lead to a satisfactory outcome, then there is always the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Agency (in Croatia: AZOP); the supervisory authority in the area of privacy. If you have questions about how we handle personal data, please let us know and feel free to reach via email: email@example.com